Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iP2000:
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA iP2000 Drivers Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check reviews.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2000 Drivers from You're PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens the control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make the computer working normally again.
|CUPS iP2000 Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP2000 Printer Driver for OSX Ver. 4.83 (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|iP2000 Printer Driver Ver. 1.90/1.90 (Windows XP x64)|
|iP2000 Printer Driver Ver. 1.80 (Windows 2000/XP x32)|
|Canon iP2000 Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver. 1.10 (Windows 7/Vista x32/x64)|