Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iP1900:
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Linux (32-bit)
Canon PIXMA iP1900 Driver Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and Then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When The installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check reviews.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1900 Driver from You're PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens the control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make the computer working normally again.
iP1900 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
|iP1900 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|iP1900 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.20 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista64)|
|iP1900 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.20 (Windows 8.1 x32/8 x32/Vista x32/XP x32/2000 x32)|
|CUPS Printer Driver for OSX Ver. 10.26.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OSX Ver. 7.5.0 (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Printer Driver for Windows Ver. 2.20 (Windows 2000 x32/Vista x32/XP x32)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver. 2 (Windows 7 x32/x64)|
|Debian Linux Printer Driver Ver. 3.0 (Linux x32)|
|RPM Linux Printer Driver Ver. 3.0 (Linux x32)|