Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA G3400:
- Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit),
- Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit),
- Windows 7, (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (32 bit and 64 bit),
- Windows Vista SP2 (32 bit and 64 bit),
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only),
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required,
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10.
Canon PIXMA G3400 Drivers Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G3400 Drivers from You're PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
G3000 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.0 (OS X)
|G3000 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.0 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (OS X)|
|G3000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (OS X)|
|G3000 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.90 (Windows)|
G3000 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)